filters
State:
City:
Product:

Crepe Erase - Gunthy Ranker is Incapable of shipping orders correctly

Screwed UP address AGAIN CANCELLED LOST ORDER AND ALL FUTURE ORDERS Horrible service

Crepe Erase - Complaint

I immediately sent an e mail that I was unhappy and to stop all further shipments. Well, today I received another package! What can we do with these crooks on line? I had the same problem with a Dr. for vitamin products. It took me forever to get that straightened out. When am I going to learn? What a shame we have to put up with this ***
I liked
  • Quick refund
I didn't like
  • Product

Crepe Erase - Cancel my subscription

My name is Wendy Patterson, PO Box 769, McCall, ID 83638 - I want to cancel all further notices as I can not afford to buy Crepe Erase any longer - Thank you, Wendy My email address is ryker@frontiernet.net

Crepe Erase - Not good

I asked many months ago, to be taken off this product and told i was, now theres another charge to my visa

Crepe Erase - Worse product

I do not like this product and wish to return my last delivery!
I didn't like
  • Product

Crepe Erase in El Segundo, California - CROOKS

I have contacted them several times about canceling my auto shipments...THEY KEEP SENDING AND BILLING ME... THESE PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS.

Crepe Erase - Complaint

Customer service did not call or email me telling me they canceled my order They state in 2017 I ordered some cosmetics and have a balance Funny since I don’t order make up on line Customer service needs to learn to speak English first before the tell someone to call another number to pay for something they never ordered before
1.3
Turnaround Time

Crepe Erase - Cancel subscription

It was fine. She was very polite and cancelled it for me.

Crepe Erase - Hard to cancel

they make it difficult to cancel! they push out delivery and when you have done that, they offer to do it again. When you feel you need to cancel because you have lost your job; just do it!

Contact Crepe Erase Customer Service

Phone:
(888) 708-2042

Crepe Erase Products and Services Reviews

Crepe Erase in El Segundo, California - Lying Company

I thought i would try the money back gurantee what did i have to lose? Right? I found the product to be ineffective. I wanted my money back. I called and spoke to a representive who talked me inti an extension. What a mistake. When i called back they say im past my time to return. They out right lied. I will never use another one of Gunthry products.
1.1